C-QUR V-Patch Mesh
03FA coated polypropylene ventral patch
Omega 3 fatty acid (O3FA) coated polypropylene device designed for the repair of small hernias such as umbilical, epigastric and trocar site defects and other small abdominal wall defects.
C-QUR V-Patch combines ProLite polypropylene mesh with a tissue separating layer of Omega 3 fatty acid (O3FA). C-QUR V-Patch is constructed of 2 layers (1 layer of C-QUR FX mesh and 1 layer of C-QUR mesh) that are sewn together around an O3FA coated mesh stabilizing ring.
- Deployment system allows for implantation of the device through a small defect1
- Two extended mesh fixation straps for device positioning, suture fixation and handling outside of the abdominal wall
- O3FA coating has been shown to minimize visceral tissue attachment to the mesh2
- Flexible and conformable
- Stability ring aids in handling and stability
1. Data on file
2. Pierce RA, Perrone JM, Nimeri A. et al. 120-day comparative analysis of adhesion grade and quantity, mesh contraction, and tissue response to a novel omega-3 fatty acid bioabsorbable barrier macroporous mesh after intraperitoneal placement. Surg Innov. 2009 Mar;16(1):46-54