Delivers options for the repair or reconstruction of the ascending aorta.
The innovative one piece-design collagen-coated CARDIOROOT graft delivers options for the repair or reconstruction of the ascending aorta. The unique design of CARDIOROOT mimics the anatomy and blood flow dynamics of the natural sinuses of Valsalva.
Thoughtfully designed to address the challenges of aortic root repair, the CARDIOROOT aortic graft features:
- Anatomically correct shape
- Unique uncrimped section that does not stretch
- Allows easy sewing of valve remnants, or prosthetic valve within the tube, avoiding potential bleeding and shortening the procedure
- Facilitates estimation of the length required for optimal placement of valve remnants or prosthetic valve to ensure optimal clinical outcomes
- Can be precisely trimmed and shaped in case of remodeling technique procedures
- Outstanding handling and suturability
- 3 References lines acting as a guide for prosthetic valve or valve remnants anastomosis