CARDIOSAVE® IABP Rescue
The smallest and lightest intra-aortic balloon pump ever produced by Maquet.
CARDIOSAVE represents a giant leap forward in functionality and versatility while continuing to deliver the performance and intuitiveness of the Datascope pumps you know and trust. With its large touchscreen display, dramatically smaller and lighter design, and seamless transition from in-hospital use to transport mode, this revolutionary pump redefines counterpulsation therapy.
CARDIOSAVE Rescue is the smallest and lightest intra-aortic balloon pump ever produced by Maquet. CARDIOSAVE Rescue is designed to meet the rigorous requirements of transporting patients by ambulance or helicopter. The size and weight reduction make for significantly easier lifting and placement into the vehicle, while the hot-swappable, lithium ion batteries offer potentially unlimited run-time with spare batteries.*
Setting a new standard in hemodynamic support.
* Additionally, the ability to “hot swap” batteries allows virtually unlimited battery run time capability and allows patients who are being supported by the pump in one facility to be easily transported to another without any interruption in support regardless of the length of transport.
Improved Inter-facility Transportation
Ability to "hot swap" batteries allows virtually unlimited battery run time capability and allows patients who are supported by the pump in one facility to be easily transported to another without any interruption in support regardless of the length of transport. The improved physical characteristics of CARDIOSAVE allow for easier transportation at 55% of the size and 40% of the weight of the CS300 UTS**.
Standard accessories for transport applications:
- Two bay battery charging station
- Helium refilling station
- Vehicle transport mount
- AC transport power supply
Large state-of-the-art LCD panels are used for both the upper waveform display and lower touchscreen control. This allows for larger patient display parameters, improved help screen navigation and customizable control screens. The backlit screens allow visibility in varying lighting conditions with no alternate light source required.
Improved user interface and patient interconnects:
- Backlit monitor and touchscreen control display
- Improved help screen navigation
- Better organized patient interface connections
- Easier access to connection panel
- Color coded and keyed connections
Easier to Manage the Most Complex Patients
Enhanced pneumatics help optimize diastolic augmentation. Faster pneumatic speed allows the balloon to stay inflated longer during diastole. Pneumatic performance at a heart rate of 80 is 10% faster than the CS300 and at a heart rate of 150, CARDIOSAVE is 16.4% faster (normotensive patient).*
Enhanced detection, management and performance:
- Enhanced pacer detection
- More sophisticated management of lead faults
- Advanced triggering performance
* Data on file.
** Lighter weight and smaller size is an approximation based on the CS300 UTS.
Para fazer um pedido ou saber mais sobre qualquer um dos produtos Maquet, acessórios relacionados ou soluções terapêuticas, entre em contato com o representante de vendas local.
- Contacte-nos @wrappertag>